Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blueprints Transmission

Stay alert, Report Symptoms




I know many of you are working on editing the Survival Blog.

Excellent! Keep doing. And, if you have already done, re-read everything again and see if the result satisfies you.

From February 15 you can start send your contributions. Here and here we are some minimal information about the project. Others will be later.

remember that the co-editor of Germano Book and Negative . We both of us to manage the selection of pieces included in the eBook Summary of Survival Blog. Without the math very sloppily to fear that, for reasons of space, a selection will be rather hard. But we'll see, time and right now there's almost nothing we have not decided.

A note on the question of its timing: I received a few comments like "you have to move ", " then when it arrives? " etc etc.

sure I am not referring to those who have said it in jest and irony, making me smile too, but all the others, those who make claims so rude.

If I get more invitations of the kind concluded by now I will hold my commitment to get something good from the Survival Blog.

In principle we are all working for the glory. We are doing this in my spare time, with effort. I would say that we do and perform tasks that many publishers do not even dream any more to consider. Add

also work quickly leads to disastrous results. Enthusiasm is a good fuel, it burns quickly and sometimes pollute.

So either you do it right or leave everything as is. For me they are both acceptable solutions, so do you. It may seem unpleasant statement (in fact it is), but I think it's still better to dot the "i" that does not leave too much room for misunderstanding.

A side project




Coordinate and not just for me is an acceptable solution.

writing already and I missed, like many of you have said and repeated the scenario of the Survival Blog has many ideas that would be a shame not to exploit.

I had pointed to the possible spin off of the SB, and a couple of weeks I'm working on the first of them. The working title is 2011-2015: Selected Scenes from the yellow pandemic (an investigation of Cristina Riccione) . Henceforth, for simplicity I will refer to it only as "SsPG.

The state will be shamelessly copied from World War Z . The I admit without reservation, as it would be useless to deny it or hide behind sterile byzantine to redefine reality.

SsPG So will the WWZ Project Survival Blog.

style of Max Brooks talk about a doomsday scenario in the world is so apt and innovative venture to call it almost a narrative genre in its own right. New and unexplored.

After the experience of "catastrophism in the form of blogs," a spin off of the SB could not but follow the opposite path: complete detachment from my alter-ego and emotional storytelling. The setting is perfect for journalistic WWZ this I have in mind.

material and ideas abound. I'm drawing diagrams, reading several SB, sifting through the photos on Facebook . Everything suggests a pleasant and satisfactory end result. It will not be original? Well, at least I know now.

I wrote the first three contributions. Read back and correct, still I find them quite match what I had in mind. SsPG then goes on, and quite quickly. Venture a prediction, I think I could propose it in ebook long before the final work of the Survival Blog.

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment