Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hp Deskjet 9300 On Mac

categories




Post inspired by the many articles on writing these days in bed. Take it with due irony. Probably in the past I have written something, but who cares. So you will not remember any more, so read this and tell me in what and how many of you recognize these profiles paranoid.

  1. I'm the new Hemingway. Read and veneratemi.

  2. I'm the new Hemingway, but misunderstood. The world is shit, publishing is a shit, you are the shit!

  3. are sympathetic writer who everyone likes. If I do a compliment you fatemene two, so we're all happier.

  4. I am the writer and conceited snob. I read and write poems in Lapland, I have a television at home and I consider it my own shit books. But you speak well of me, eh?

  5. are always the tough loner who goes against the trend. I want to be hated and misunderstood. You make me happier if I say I am an asshole, so protect my character.

  6. 'm Merdin opportunist. I speak good or bad about anything, provided there is personal gain. A publisher can go in five minutes from myth to excrement.

  7. are the intellectual order that does not move even when I pound their asses a mouflon. Aplomb is my middle name, but perhaps, in private, I'm a serial killer ...

goes without saying that I stand on the balls in all seven categories (if anything, I feel sympathy for the personality No. 7). Since there is a bit of me in all the examples cited, except No. 6, I'm on the balls alone.

Adelante, Pedro, juicio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment