Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mount And Blade Secrets 1.011

Slavers reloaded




I recently spent a lunch hour of the weirdest of my life, forced to sit at the table with a guy who would call a mediocre storyteller "manager rampant."

timed for 56 minutes on my iPod I had to put up with the basic theories of social Darwinism. Overt idiocy that the value of a person is calculated by counting the number of people who are at your service.

" Caio has 15 employees ... Harry is smarter because he commands even 28! And you have to see how it makes them jump! "

who are now used to assess the alleged success in life by counting the money in the bank account. I missed the other hand, slave-to-date version of the 3rd millennium. Just

I have heard some things that I am increasingly convinced that good results are achieved in micro, not macro in . Just I am afraid that the dehumanization of hierarchical structures, reducing people to numbers, demeritocrazia retaliation from Dante that characterizes modern society.

What could I say in a discussion that, when you see me what a middle-aged subculture but occupy a prominent place in a major company to which my answer in a direct way?

I could not say anything, and in fact I did not say anything.

remains, however, the deep-rooted doubt that my future will be away from such ugliness.

Or at least hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment