Monday, February 14, 2011

Colured Net Curtaines

Reporter fantastic




Since this morning I mentioned in my writing 2011-2015: Selected Scenes from the yellow pandemic (an investigation of Cristina Riccione) , or World War Z the Survival Blog, I want to ask if you know other works written in the same style.

That is in the form of fake journalism (or documentary), applied to a horror or science fiction story. So the question does not apply to the many valuable and real reportage from the theaters of war. Titles which also devour often.

At the moment I can think of almost nothing, although I am sure that there will be other writers in the genre before cimentatisi superb Max Brooks.

Obviously there All in Zanzibar by John Brunner, a book that I have a love / hate, but has much more of a merit on the rump.

A very Italian and very good example would be the story of Glaucus Silvestri The interview, one of my favorites, for what concerns the long-time blogger friend (download is free).

In the field of cinema, I can not cite The Road to the great mockumentary in which a troupe of journalists follows the trail of an imaginary journey into HP Lovecraft Polesine.

Something very similar promises to be Troll hunter , I signaled that long ago, and I have recovered in recent days. As soon as I the time to browse it will let you know.

Meanwhile, you have other titles? Provided that the plant is the one mentioned: journalistic or documentary, applied to the fantastic stories.



0 comments:

Post a Comment