Monday, February 21, 2011

Invitation To Baseball Game

Newsletter




Short Evening Post to give some community service.

I have here all the votes of the jurors Ucronie Impure . I do the math, but I know by sight those who will place very high. But they are cruel, almost sadistic, so do not be posting up the rankings in March. No, wait, is not sadistic: I had already anticipated that the results would be released at that time, so needless change. We also fixed a date: March 7. From today to proclaim God's will (yes Okay ...) dell'Ucronia National Day.

Chapter Survival Blog. The editing has begun, but slowly. As it should be. Just do things in a hurry, just be guided by the enthusiasm, to the detriment of the good work. The deadlines are familiar, the work you have to do also, so there is little add. Just know that there has been much interest around the SB. I mean, interest of publishers. But, apparently, most of the survivalist prefer to keep the identity of the open-source project. And then, in order to consider myself a micro-publisher near future, maybe it's better that way.

However Survival Blog corollary to the initiatives are many, varied, very beautiful. First we mark this year ucronica / disasters of the free press "Out of Area", which recently interviewed me. The preparation the SB liked it so much that he decided to work on a number of themed paper, set in 2016. Click on the PDF link and download the beautiful, a little 'Grossiniere but graphically flawless.

Second, a well-known short portal Italian horror (I would say the portal known Italian horror) will launch a video-photo contest with a well-defined subject: the Survival Blog. This for me was a really nice surprise and a sign of esteem for his work. This is not official yet, why do you come back to soon, but will certainly. Missing just the announcement and the press itself initiative. We will come back up.

Third Selected Scenes of pandemic Yellow ( here you can download a sample) is being very well. I'm biased? Yes, as I write it. It was a long time since I felt so much enthusiasm in the writing. I would say the first draft of Prometheus and the war - 1935 . I already had many chapters, skipping from one scenario to another (from Italy to Argentina, from black Africa to the United States and then back again in Italy) and others will come. A real trip I'm having a lot to write. Indeed, even before that, I'm having fun in the process of documentation, between medical research, military, geographic, wildlife ... So, for me writing is: a 360-degree exploration and challenge to the logistical constraints of the desk from which I type. You will soon

way of reading this ebook.

Chapter writing: I'm not writing much, apart SsPG . I started tale of vampires, but I stalled right away. Will take it back when I have less to do, now I just can not handle it.

So on Monday the appointment is becoming more and more like publishing a newsletter. Not that it makes me sick ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment