Friday, February 25, 2011

Ear Cleaners For Humans

Trailer and some disturbing coincidences





Just to complete the speech, this is the official trailer of Homefront. There is also a specific book trailer of the novel that I reviewed this morning (found here), but it is the small version of this longer referring to the game.

I must say that is a really nice trailer, the kind that I like: political fiction and realistic in its implementation "journalism." No coincidence that reminds me 'that of Survival Blog.

Among other things, but this is a coincidence, both Homefront that the misfortunes of the SB in the near future depart from North Korea. You see that is a country that inspires happy thoughts ...

PS: if I started writing these days Survival Blog, the pandemic would start in Libya? Possible, possible ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment